Punjab and Sind Bank (Psb) internet banking
Punjab and Sind Bank offers retail internet banking and Corporate banking facility to its customers.
What is the fund transfer limit of Psb Internet banking?
What application forms are filled to avail Psb internet banking service?
In order to apply for Psb online-
- Visit the URL “www.psbindia.com/For_Apply_PsbOnline.html”
- Download the appropriate application form/s. Complete the application form/s and submit it to your base branch where you hold an account.
Application Forms for Retails Users
- Application Form (R – I)
- Letter of Consent from the Joint Holders of Accounts (R – II)
Application Forms for Corporate Users
- Application Form (C – I)
- Annexure – I
- Agreement cum Indemnity and Board Resolution/Declaration
Common Application Forms
These forms are common for both Retail and Corporate Users.
- For availing Third Party Fund Transfer Facility (CR - III)
- For Linking of Self Accounts (CR - IV) -Fill this form for linking Self Accounts to your existing PsbOnline User - ID.
- For Enabling/ Disabling PsbOnline User - ID (CR - VI) -Fill this form for Enabling/ Disabling PsbOnline User-ID
- For re-issue of PsbOnline Login Password (CR - VII) - Fill this form if you have forgotten your PsbOnline Login Password.